Thursday, June 22, 2017

I've Missed You All!

          My-oh-my how I've missed you all! My sincere apologies for not being around in a while as it has been almost a year since my last post, which I cannot believe it has been that long! I would like to thank everyone that has messaged me to check up on me and who have kept me in their prayers, it has meant the world to me! For those who might not know, sadly the health issues I've dealt with over the years rapidly got worse along with new health problems arising on top of that, I unfortunately had to abruptly take time away from crafting in order to focus on my health. Currently things are being managed as best as possible so I am able to get back to doing what I love, crafting and card making :) I have just started to work on some projects so as I get them completed I will share them with you all. I hope you all will please stay tuned to my blog so we can get to crafting together again ;) Talk to you all soon!

3 comments:

  1. My last comment was meant to go here WELCOME BACK ..............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Charity and good to hear you are better now
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete